See my Gluten-free, Dairy-free Baked Salmon & Spaghetti Squash recipe below!
- 2-4 Fresh Salmon Filets
- 1 Sliced Lemon
- 1 Large Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Cracked Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Ghee Butter
- Olive Oil (to drizzle)
- Set oven to bake at 400 degrees,
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, lay the two halves on a pan, and drizzle in olive oil on both sides.
- Lay the halves face down on pan, and cook for approximately 60 minutes, until you are able to scoop out the noodles with a fork.
- Around 50 minutes of remaining cook time, open oven and place fresh spinach in each halve of the spaghetti squash, and let cook for the remaining 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the spaghetti squash from the oven, use a fork to scoop the noodles into a bowl + add in 1 tbsp. of ghee butter, 1 tbsp. of minced garlic, 1 tbsp. salt, and 1 tbsp. pepper. Mix it all together.
- Meanwhile, take the fresh salmon filets out and lay them on a pan. Drizzle olive oil, 1 tbsp. minced garlic, 1 tbsp. salt, 1 tbsp. pepper, and sliced lemons on top.
- Bake the salmon filets in the oven on 270 degrees for approximately 20-30 minutes, until they flake a part with a fork.
- Once the salmon filets are cooked, place the spinach & spaghetti squash on a plate and lay the salmon filets directly on top.
You must be logged in to post a comment.